August 1st!! Ahh can you believe it?
I have a tendency to start counting- down the summer days way too early. I don't want to do that this year, I'm just going to soak up every sun-filled day as much as I can!
Generally that means less time indoors - but for when you are in front of the computer, here are some interesting things to take a look at.
1. Scientists have created ice-cream that changes colour when you lick it, a little scary- but kind of fun. Here.
2. Tory Burch has partnered with FitBit to create accessories that track your steps, sleep etc. But still look really fashionable! I like the necklace, but there is also a gold bangle and a few other designs. Check them out here.
3. This woman happened to capture an iceberg disintegrating right before her eyes! She was TERRIFIED understandably since it sent a wave out towards her tiny boat. Kind of sad - but interesting to watch, here.
4. A retractable leash that attaches to your wrist and uses "natural" movements to halt your dog. Seems like a good idea - but i'd really want to try this and see if it is as effective as it sounds. Here.
5. I love backless tops - This one is my fave, and it's at All Saints (figures). Here.
6. Artist Paul Cummins and Tom Piper are creating an installation to commemorate WWI. Titled "Blood swept lands and seas of red" it will contain 888,246 red ceramic poppies (each represent a British or Colonial fatality) that flow in and around the Tower of London - It's breathtaking. Here.
Have a great weekend!