Here is some stuff I've been checking out this week...
1. Canadian Group; Daily Tous Les Jours is touring with their interactive swing set. It lights up and emits musical notes when you are on it. As more people are on it it starts to create a random melody and light show. It is meant to create collaborative experiences in the community. Link Here.
3. Nordstrom is having their Anniversary Sale, You can usually find some pretty sweet deals Here.
4. Trailer for the new 50 Shades of Grey Movie - What do you think?! A lot of mixed reactions and controversy around this, but that's to be expected. Trailer Here.
5. I cut my own hair!! - and I really like how it turned out. There are a lot of tutorials out there, but here is the one I used.
6. Did you know you can make your own freezies using something called a zipzicle pouch! How cool! and a great way to get some healthier summer snacks for the kiddies. Recipe at Jillian Harris Blog- Here and Zipzicles Here. P.S.- Did you know know "freezies" don't exist in the U.S? They are called Ice pops.
7. THE WALKING DEAD Season 5 trailer looks pretty good - hopefully has a little bit more action than the last season. Trailer Here.
Have a great weekend!